REGISTRATION HAS ITS BENEFITS
- Extend 3 months to your product limited warranty.
- Confirm your product is genuine.
- Sign up for Skyreo product updates, athlete news, and exclusive deals.
WHAT CAN I REGISTER?
- Action Cameras
Skyreo Ltd (“Skyreo”) agrees to provide repair service for the above listed terms & conditions during the effective product warranty period in Hong Kong SAR only. The customer and Skyreo both agree the above listed article.
A) Limited Warranty
1. The product warranty is effective from the purchase day. Valid purchase receipt and warranty card should be presented during warranty period.
2. If product fails to operate under normal environment use, due to defects in design, materials or workmanship, Skyreo will take responsibility either repair service or the replacement same level product.
3. All the products of Skyreo enclosed with a valid warranty card, please check whether the product enclosed a valid warranty card or not.
4. Please do not tear the void label of Skyreo, otherwise the warranty service will be expired.
5. Skyreo do not provide the delivery goods, onsite installment and repair service.
6. The warranty service is valid and available in Hong Kong SAR only.
7. Customer will be charged HK$50 inspection fee when the product beyond warranty period. Customer will be charged for components replacement according to each manufacturer.
8. Customer accepts the warranty terms when you enjoy the repair service of Skyreo.
9. The warranty service would be void when the product is not applicable for the warranty terms & conditions;
the warranty service is restrict from the below condition Restrictive Conditions.
B) Restrictive Policy
1. Customer could not present a valid warranty card and purchase receipt.
2. The void label has been modified, interfered or damaged.
3. Invalid product code and serial number of the product and warranty card.
4. The product has been damaged resulting from improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat or food.
5. The product defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification.
6. The product defects or damages from natural hazard such as fire hazard, flood disaster, earthquakes, war and other natural calamities.
7. Non Skyreo’s product.
C) Limited Liability
1. Customer should backup the personal data. Skyreo has no liability for the loss of data (such as Memory Flash Card and Hard Drive), by the repair or replacement of product arising from a defect in any memory product.
2. Skyreo only take the responsibility for inspection and repair service. We have no liability to retrieve and backup the data during the repair service.
3. The product must be used with devices that are conventional to the recommended industry standards. Skyreo has no liability for damages resulting from a third party device that causes the Product to fail. Skyreo should not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or incidental damages, lost profits, lost business investments, lost reputation, or interference with business relationships as a result of lost data. The limitations do not apply to the extent which is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law.
4. Skyreo should not be liable to consumers or any third party of any consequential, indirect or incidental damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of business investment, loss of reputation, and/or interference with business relationships. Skyreo should not be liable in the event that its products cause any damage or failure of other equipment.
5. All the product of Skyreo are the consumer good and will not recommenced to apply for the purpose of any medical treatment.
6. The products should be packaged properly to prevent damage during transit. Skyreo will not liable for the damage during delivery.
D) Return Merchandise Authorization Guidelines
· Within 7 Days of purchase
The authorized dealer of Skyreo would provide the service of free replacement of an equivalent product with purchase receipt and the full packing according to the terms of dealer.
· Beyond 7 Days of purchase during warranty period
Customer could entitle a technical support service or replacement of a defective product with a valid warranty card and invoice during warranty period. Customer would not be charged for the cost of labour or replacement components for the defective product within the warranty period. If the defective product is out of stock, customer could be upgrading the product with the price difference.
Skyreo reserves the right to make final decision and amendment on the warranty terms and condition without prior notice.